ArtByte (formerly AppleByte) was created to support artists around the world.
Our mission is to support artists in the building of their careers. There is never any cost to artists or art lovers for our services. The services are paid for by the ArtByte Foundation.
So what does this mean for artists? How does ArtByte (formerly AppleByte) help?
Artists can receive and spend (cash in) artbytes, just as you would cash-in airline mileage points or credit card bonus points. This provides real financial support for their careers. Additionally artists gain increased exposure (at no cost) on ArtByte’s social media and forum.
Artists can receive ArtBytes three ways:
- Fans who like their work can give them some. There is even an app for twitter that fans can tip artists directly to their Twitter account. Learn More
- They can earn them by helping put more into circulation, by using the ArtByte Orchard site: Learn More
- They can earn them by attaching their computer to the network as a node: Learn More
Gain more exposure through ArtByte’s social media and forum:
- The ArtByte Foundation posts, shares, tweets, retweets about participating artists on Twitter and Facebook.
- Artists can list a link to their work (for free) on the ArtByte (formerly AppleByte) Forum and gain new fans.
- When an artist has a new project or gig, they can post about it in the forum, in the New Project section, and it will be promoted on our social media.
- Artists can sell their work or services for ArtBytes. For example, the founder of ArtByte (formerly AppleByte) is a fashion photographer and allows clients to pay for shoots with cash or ArtByte (formerly AppleByte).
get started now